Warranty Terms and Conditions
- The warranty will only be processed if the registration form on the website www.everlands-trees.com has been completed within two months of the purchasing date.
- You have a 2-year manufacturing warranty, starting on the date of purchase. The 10- year warranty extension will follow on from the 2-year manufacturing warranty. Following the successful registration of the extended warranty, you will therefore be entitled to 12 years of warranty in total, commencing on the date of purchase. During this warranty period, KSD will replace faulty product parts. If replacement of the faulty parts is not or is no longer possible, KSD will replace the faulty product with a similar product. During the warranty period, no costs will be debited for the replacement part or the replacement tree. The buyer must, however, pay for the transport costs of the replacement part or the replacement tree. The rights that the buyer is entitled to claim under the warranty will be the buyer's, irrespective of the rights or claims he is entitled to under the law, provided the buyer is a natural entity that is not acting in the cause of a profession or running of a business.
- KSD reserves the right to determine whether a fault shall be remedied by replacement of parts or replacement with a similar product.
- Replacement of the tree or parts of the tree will not lead to extension of the warranty period.
- The warranty relates to the tree and the tree base. The lighting in the pre-lit tree is excluded from the 10-year warranty extension.
- The warranty will apply worldwide.
- The warranty will only apply to normal household use of the Christmas tree during the Christmas period. The user manual, including its maintenance directions, must also be adhered to.
- Damage as a result of incorrect and/or inexpert use of the product is not covered by this warranty. Normal wear and tear to the product, such as minor loss of needles or snow, or discolouring as a result of atmospheric conditions, is not covered by this warranty.
- The tree is suitable for domestic use only, unless explicitly stated otherwise on the packaging or in the user manual.
- The warranty is personal and non-transferable.
- You must inform KSD in writing of the nature of the fault. You can do so by completing the form on the website www.everlands-trees.com. More detailed information regarding the claiming procedure is available on the website.
- You must submit a copy of the original proof of purchase with the completed warranty claim form. Without a copy of the original proof of purchase, the warranty claim will not be processed.
The warranty by Everlands will be limited to the provisions of these warranty terms and conditions. If you have a complaint that is not covered by these warranty terms and conditions, you must apply to the supplier of the Everlands Christmas tree.